Spiral & Screw Augers
Delroyd Worm Gear
Double Worm Gearing
The exclusive use of the involute helicoid thread form on the worm and gear provides for high efficiencies and long service life. The hardened, ground and polished alloy steel worm develops a smooth, work hardened surface on the bronze gear. For this reason, the worm gears wear in and improve with prolonged service while other gears are wearing out.
- Single,Double and Triple Reductions Ratios of 5:1 to 175,000:1
- Center distances of 2" to 20"
- Drywell construction on vertical units
- Multi-mounting configurations
- Solid shaft and hollow shaft designs
- Fan cooled Oil level sight glass
- 30,000 PSI gray cast iron housings High-strength alloy steel on input and output shafts
- Centrifugally cast phosphorous bronze gears
- High-shock load capacity "C" Face motor flanges
- Motor scoops