- Drywell construction helps protect against leakage of lubricants.
- Delroyd worm gear sets operate with multiple tooth contact at all times.
This assures shock-less power delivery.
- Operation is smooth and quiet.
- Single reduction Delroyd worm gear sets can provide reductions of 5:1 through 70:1, for output speeds down to 25 rpm (using standard 1750 rpm motors).
- Double reduction Delroyd helical-worm gear reducers can go from 15:1 to 350:1 ratio to provide outputs as low as 5 rpm.
- Economical and efficient mixing at lower speeds.
- Power costs and initial capital outlay can be lower with Delroyd worm gear drives.
- Engineered to withstand up to 300% momentary peak overloads.
- Heavy-duty tapered roller bearings (B-10 life of over 10,000 hours on worm shaft; B-10 life of 100,000 hours on low speed shaft) minimize shaft vibration and sensitivity to shaft deflection. This eliminates the need for hollow quill construction and lowers the overall cost of the mixer/agitator.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.